What are dental implants?
They are artificial tooth roots placed in the jaw bone to hold a replacement for a single tooth or multiple teeth. It is one of the options for patients who have lost teeth due to cavities, gum diseases, traumas or other reasons.
Implant Services Offered
- Single Tooth Replacement – Replacement of a single tooth with an implant and crown
- Multiple Tooth Replacement – Replacement of missing teeth with several individual implants and crowns or an implant-supported bridge
- Implant stabilized dentures – Two to four implants used to stabilize existing dentures
- Implant supported prosthesis (removable) – Replacement of all missing teeth with an implant-supported denture
- Implant supported prosthesis (fixed) – Replacement of all missing teeth with an implant-supported bridge
- Bone Graft and Ridge Augmentation – Use of bone and tissue-grafting procedures to build up jaw bone and gum tissue for placement of dental implants
Are dental implants the right option for you?
In general, most patients who are healthy enough for oral surgery can be considered as a dental implant candidate. However, dental implants are directly connected to both the underlying bone and the gum tissues, so the ideal patient will have healthy gums and a jaw bone that is substantial enough to hold the implant. The best way to know if dental implants are the right option for you is to schedule an appointment with our dentist.
Contact us today to schedule your complimentary dental implant consultation!